Monday, March 26, 2012

Broccoli, Celery....

My kids love Veggie Tales.  But, I'll be honest, it took me a while.  I think we saw an old one first and it just didn't do it for me.  But I've warmed up.  At Christmas we bought The Little Drummer Boy and I was hooked.  Since then, we have watched it and various other Veggie Tale stories on a regular basis.  They are wonderful!  Entertaining, cute, safe (not all "kid movies" are!) and opens doors to some great conversations with E.  

So...when we heard Bob and Larry were going to be at our local Lifeway, the hubs and I were sooo excited!  We made a big deal about it and went on a "family date" to Chick-fil-a (of course) and headed over to meet the ginormous vegetables.  It was a little crazy, but so worth it to hear Eden say "Mommy..they're HUGE!"






No comments:

Post a Comment