Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Birthday E!


This little beauty just turned 3.  THREE...that's like, almost 10!  Or...thats what it seems to me some days!  Eden has been such a joy for us.  She is funny and sweet and my oh my B-R-I-G-H-T!  Clint anticipates coming home to the "Eden quote of the day".  And she keeps me laughing and shaking my head in amazement daily.

I am renewed in my loved for the Lord consistently when I see how good and perfect His gifts are.  (James 1:17)  Eden is such a picture of that.  Her strong will has made me more patient, her silliness has made me more joyful, her intellect has made me more diligent, her compassion has made me more compassionate.  I am sure that she has taught me as much as I have taught her!

Happy birthday Eden...you are such a good and perfect gift from the Father!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment